Sunday, July 22, 2007

My vote for the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007


Janette Toral has come up with a very inspiring idea in her Reflective Thinking - Taking the 8th Habit Challenge: The Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs in 2007. The rules can be found here.

As a newbie in blogging, I still have a lot to learn. My friends and colleagues have been very kind to me, teaching me everything there is to know about blogs and blogging. And with this, my votes have to go to two of my closest buddies in the online world. They are none other than:

1. The AnitoKid Chronikos - He has been called many names - Master Blogger, Blogging Mentor, A-Kid, Hardcore Blogger, etc. He is a financial analyst and information scientist - and his sign off line, And I kid you not! - is making waves in the blogosphere! For me, three words are all you need to describe the Anitokid: A Good Friend.

2. The Broken Bow - A philosophy major who is now a financial analyst. His thoughts are always interesting and his posts never dull. He is one generous and thoughtful blogger.

I believe that these two bloggers will influence the state and future of the blogosphere just like they have inspired me. This is the last week of voting! Do make your vote count fellow bloggers!

3 comments:

Janette Toral said...

Please update your blogger profile reflecting your full name and e-mail address. Once done, will include your entry in our final update this Saturday.

Thank you.

THE ANiTOKiD said...

Much thanks for this, my friend. Maraming salamat po!

Janette Toral said...

Thanks for updating your profile. Will include your entry this Saturday.